- Heat treatment equipment and tools
- Metallurgical equipment
- Process equipment
- Ship equipment
- Non-standard welded pipes
Metalac produces batch carrier tools, as well as various spare parts for furnaces for heat treatment, according to the customer's documentation or their own design solution.
Our tools and parts are characterized by high quality workmanship, reliability and long service life. The materials we use most often are w.n.1.4841, w.n. 1.4828 Inconel, w.n 1.4864.
Metalac manufactures process equipment for various industries:
– construction and overhaul of drinking water treatment plants (lamellar sedimentation tanks, sand gravity filters, etc.)
– equipment and parts for the cement production industry
– equipment for the paper industry Overhaul
Metalac produces welded pipes of all diameters and wall thicknesses. Pipes are made in accordance with DIN 10296-2.
The materials from which we make pipes are: w.n 1.4841, w.n 1.4828, w.n 1.4762, w.n 1.4404 w.n 1.4301, w.n 1.4571 Inconel 600, aloy 31.
Diameters and thicknesses:
– diameter Ø10mm - Ø200mm, wall thickness 1mm - 10mm
– diameter Ø200mm - Ø3000mm, up to max thickness - 30mm